Attn: All Users

quit being all grown up and stuff
I hope the door hit the douchebag in the ass on the way out. He's probably at carebearcaraudio.com right now looking for a special friend to come do a late night install in his back door car-port.

fail-owned-big-dick-sign-resort-fai.jpg

Maybe Jesus told him to make this thread.

Agnosticism.jpg

Even my grandparents think he is a fucking little bitch.

attitude2.jpg

I think he wants it. And I think he thinks he can handle it rough. But he obviously cant handle our girth.

ATT560245.jpg

Maybe the internet just isn't safe enough for him yet.

internets.jpg

But one thing is for sure, after his whine-fest, he's pretty much the tool of the day by most everyone's standards.

betty_whitesized.jpg

And oh yeah, one last thing.

ibjitu.jpg

Try http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/index.php. They're more serious about audio. Most of these guys are just bass heads and douche bags. Fun to have a few laughs with, but if your serious about audio or can't take a joke, this isn't the place for you.
The difference is leadership from the mods. The mods here are racist douchebags and that's the tone they set.

Wow. I see no reason to call the mods rcaists. I have been here quite a while and I have seen no evidence of racism.

Yes.... some people are really retarded on this site..... The main ones do things like:
Give input when they have only owned about one or two subs...... and give points on others they have never even seen in person...

Jump on bandwagons and **** on all other makes and models....

A person asks a general question and the first response is always "Get the funky pup... 160 ddbbbzzz.."

That is getting old... it was old when it was first said.....

And some members think they are know it all..... and soon get put in there place when it comes time to compete... you know who you are
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Yeah, the SPL competition lanes, that's what seperates the men from the boys.

Hello all, I am relatively new to this site, and this is only my fifth-or-so post. In addition, it will be my last. Over the years I have become a member of several internet message boards, and never have I happened across one so blatantly and repeatedly disrespectful as this one is. I, along with most users out there (i imagine) join these message groups to discuss topics of similar interest. In the process, we can learn from others, bounce ideas off each other, and so on.
I have been interested in car audio since the sixth grade, and plan to make a career out of it someday. I happened across this site expecting it to be a place like the one described above. Instead, I found a place where other users, one or two in particular, take the slightest difference in taste and use it as ground to repeatedly insult, downgrade, and slander another.

Perhaps it's just me. I would be curious to know if others have found this same thing. However, it is apparent that I am unwelcome here, and as such i will not post a single other message on this site. I am removing it from my bookmarks and doing everything I can to forget about it. Well done. And to the perpetrators, I'm not exactly sure how many of you there are, but as far as i am concerned, you may take your insultory, degenerate, ulcer-ridden selves and join the maggots and slime inhabiting your local sewer, where you belong.
douche

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.