attention jl haters

I doubt he has enough room under those seats to deal with 7.6" of mounting depth on the 12w6v2. I picked up a DD1508 for $90 due to the fact that the dude with one of the newer Nissan trucks couldn't get it under the back seat.

I guess the op could go for one of **THESE** and a pair of SQ 10s that do well in that amount of airspace sealed if he wants the "stealth" look. ETA: Something like the Elemental Designs 11Kv.2 or the RE REX would do well in that enclosure!

build a sealed box...is there room under the rear seat? Ive never messed with a frontier
no room at all. i thought about trying to make one but my old w3 wouldnt fit unless it was a fibererglass box. i could get shallow mounts but i doubt there are any that compare to a w6. does anyone know anything about the 13 inch jl tw5?

A $500 sub is going to take WAY more than 750rms bub. You could get a brand new BTL for that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif That beast would laugh at 750w
not everyone is after pure spl

w6v2>btl imo

For SQ I will go with a ID myself. Also do you have any room between the rear of the cabin and back seat. Or if it isn't too much trouble could you take pix of the inside of your truck and maybe some measurements?

For SQ I will go with a ID myself. Also do you have any room between the rear of the cabin and back seat. Or if it isn't too much trouble could you take pix of the inside of your truck and maybe some measurements?
yea i can but its dark now so i will try and do it tomorrow

You already have a good sub. If you have room for a box about twice the size of the one you have get a ported box. If you can't spare anymore room get a sealed box. What kind of amp do you have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

morse147

10+ year member
morse147
san diego ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from