ATTENTION BASSHEADS!!! Stereo battles!!!

got160s?
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Michigan
So I have been thinking about making one competition a year that is stereo battles only. Maybe called Battlefest? Idk. Maybe we could make it at a location where most bassbeads could afford to drive to thats in the middle of the us. Hopefully with no cops around and demo all weekend or maybe week lol. This is just some brain storming I have been doing. Maybe it could use the crowds vote or maybe be set up like psychlone.

Idk these are just ideas for now.

If anyone has any good ideas post them on here.

I could probably have my company as well as a few others sponsor the competition.

I want to have this big sometime.

And.

Go.

I live in North Mississippi and it sounds like fun. I would love to see this happen.
im going to invite a ton of people via facebook

add me on there

im jacob morris and i have a picture of me repairing 3 tc sounds 5100pro 18s as my photo

the group is now called

DEMOCITYBASH

would be a good time. maybe make simple class that have there time to demo like suv no wall demos trunck demos full wall demos give each style setup there time to demo so every one can have there time lol

would be a good time. maybe make simple class that have there time to demo like suv no wall demos trunck demos full wall demos give each style setup there time to demo so every one can have there time lol
This was Also talked about.

Join the group on Facebook

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

sounds good now if i could just get you to throw me a local awesome price on some of those dc subs... lol
You had good price that a local gave you.

I've seen used ones go for what I'm asking.

Offer up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.