Atomic 5kw FS/FT $450

snoopdan
5,000+ posts

Banned
Louisville, KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Atomic 5kw amplifier. This is the real deal, it puts up the number.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5/10 - Item has a weird issue, it will go into protect for no reason....yet other times it will play for hours. Was last used at Slamology and did a 152 and some change in my buddy's ride. Been sitting since. I don't believe it will cost much to fix, all the FET's are working so its probably a controller board issue or thermal switch malfunction. I just don't have time to fix it myself nor do I really care since I got a Creschendo 5500 as its replacement. Item also has a couple of nasty scratches on it that was done from the previous owner - does not effect anything.

Price: $450 plus shipping. Will accept trades for two 18's

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

None.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

atomic001.jpg

atomic002.jpg

References? seriously? You all know me! plus you can see my team's logo in the back.

any other trades besides subs man? bout the only thing I have laying around that could cover most of the cost is the Tablet I have fore sale

any other trades besides subs man? bout the only thing I have laying around that could cover most of the cost is the Tablet I have fore sale
not really bro, i'm all full on technology. Sorry. only reason i'd even trade for some 18's is becuase im bored with my frankenwoofers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

snoopdan

5,000+ posts
Banned
snoopdan
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date