SOLD Atomic 3000 & Optima G31s

JHughes
10+ year member

Always Lurking
Details: All items will be shipped with insurance within 48 hours of payment clearing, no excuses. They will be packaged & protected well. Tracking info will be provided. I accept & prefer paypal but will also take a postal money order. Any items that are priced as shipped are only for the lower 48, anywhere else will be extra & at my discretion. All items are sold as is, but I guarantee no DOA unless otherwise noted. A link to feedback is in my signature below. I will be at Slamology on 6/20 & 6/21 if anyone wants to pick up these items. Thanks.

Items

1. Atomic 3000.1 - Used in my truck for the last year up until a month ago. Very strong amp rated at 3000 at 1 ohm. Very similar to Sundown 3000. A few scuffs but good overall condition. Real powerhouse. Functions perfect. SOLD!!!

Misc2-New055.jpg

Misc-New022.jpg

Misc-New134.jpg

2. Optima G31 - I have 3 of these batteries. I just changed out these for 2 Powermaster d3100s mostly to save some space. They are in decent shape with a few nicks and scratches. 2 of them are at least 2 years old & the other is about 1 year old. The entire bank rests at 12.7 V after sitting for a day or two & at about 13.2 V as soon as I shut the truck off. I have pictured each battery with a voltage reading below after sitting for a few days in the garage.$100 + shipping each

Not sure yet. My truck is more set up for daily. I'll see when I get there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Are you going?
Im debating, depends on wheter or not i get my system done and how my summer classes at ISU are going. As of now i still am waiting for my brother to order my amp and need to still build my box and buy a batt. the main thing is my amp the other two wont be a problem

Im debating, depends on wheter or not i get my system done and how my summer classes at ISU are going. As of now i still am waiting for my brother to order my amp and need to still build my box and buy a batt. the main thing is my amp the other two wont be a problem
You could always go as a spectator. That's the main reason I'm going.

I thinks that what ill probably end up doing.
I might possibly be interested in one of those YT's
If you are really interested & coming to Slamology, you could pick one up for a little cheaper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

All 3 atm. Btw, Atomic 3000 sold to blackga. Thanks alot!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
well once i get done ordering my hu, wire, and hear back about my amp ill give you a positive answer, which should be later today

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.