those few months, and this site has been a ton of help. Anyways, I was

sick of trunk and rear-deck lid rattles mostly, and the more and more

I read about it, the more and more I wanted it. Hearing people say it

was the best investment they've ever made, increased output, cooler

trunk, quieter ride, etc... I had to have it, and with the big new

brand Audio Technix out and offering great deals with great reviews, I

pulled the trigger. Got 25sqft of the 60mil to deck out my trunk and

license plate of course. I bought a roller with it, and made sure to

rub all the areas down with rubbing alcohol first for a clean stick.

Everything pealed off very easy. I had no problems cutting or molding

it to anything. I didn't cut my hands up? I'm not sure how people managed to do that. But I'm sure when working with lots it, it could get messy, I didn't have any of those problems.

When buying it, I had quick PM response, and very helpful. Shipped right away, and was at my door in less than 5 days. What more could I ask for?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It went on easy and sticky, and the roller helped a lot. But it was also easy enough to press down with my fingers. It took maybe an hour to do the trunk lid, maybe a bit more. And the rear deck lid took a couple hours, though it'd probably go by much quicker if it wasn't my first time. And because it was my first time, please make any suggestions on something I should have deadened and missed, or any sort of tips! I'd really appreciate it. I've still got around 1/3 to a 1/4 of the roll left, so I can still tackle some areas that would be useful, if you guys suggest it. Here's some pics to fap to!

View attachment 26525907View attachment 26525906View attachment 26525908View attachment 26525909View attachment 26525910View attachment 26525911View attachment 26525912View attachment 26525913

And this stuff works great! My trunk is solid, you can hear it when you shut it and knock on it. No more license plate rattle;) And boy can I hear the difference when I drive. I was so pumped the first day, smiled my whole drive. It was like I got a whole new system, very exciting. Almost made up for my grossly undersized enclosure for my subs. It'll be really nice when I get the new sub and custom enclosure in:) I can't wait.

Also, it's been two very hot weeks here in California, and this stuff is holding GREAT! We've also had a few chilly nights with hot days and those temp changes aren't messing with it. So, I have absolutely ZERO complaints for this product. The only way it'd be better, would be if it was free:p

Some rattles will never be cured by any type of deadener. I added MDF to my roof and part on it still rattle.
I can get your roof to stop rattling...but it takes a ton of time and lots of deadener normally. Took 2 weeks of working with the blazer to get it all gone.

BTW- Nice review OP....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TheUnderFighter

10+ year member
Beer Addict
TheUnderFighter
Murrieta, California, (SoCal)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date