New member of the Audio Technix team

I am very honored that Coleman asked me to help. Feel free to PM me or email me with anything.

I wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I compete in SPL competitions and have been into car audio since 1999. I believe in Coleman and the products he has come out with and I'm looking forward in assisting.

I am very honored that Coleman asked me to help. Feel free to PM me or email me with anything.
I wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I compete in SPL competitions and have been into car audio since 1999. I believe in Coleman and the products he has come out with and I'm looking forward in assisting.
welcome bro!

whatcha got for a system? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Welcome! I look forward to seeing what's ahead for AT, from my experience so far AT provides a great product at great prices. Also they back it up with awesome customer service. Might try out some of those AT subs when they get released too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Welcome, now hook it up with some products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date