Ascendant Audio Arsenals...?

OoMesKoO
10+ year member

Me > Newbs. :fyi:
Rhode Island
Sup guys. Im not too familiar with these subs. I found a local guy selling a pair of them, but im not too sure how they are in the SPL department. they will be in a 4.5 cube box tuned to 35, with about 1500 watts goin to them. Just looking to get a few ideas before i dropped the cash on them! Let me know!

Thanks!

they will get loud of course..

but it depends in what car . . .

the sub is efficient though, no doubt on that.

and in that kind of box im sure its going to be loud enough

I have never heard the Type R's but the Arsenals are excellent SQL drivers. What size? I have an Arsenal 12 in a 1.2 cube sealed MDF/fiberglass spare tire well enclosure in my '98 CRV. It's getting 600 watts and it gets pretty darn loud but sounds very good while doing so.

1500 watts for two of them is almost perfect. In a properly designed ported box they should be quite loud while maintaining excellent SQ. IMO, Chad nailed the SQL bullseye with the Arsenals and the new line sounds like it's gonna be even better....can't wait!

I don't think you're gonna be disappointed. Do a SEARCH and you'll find some glowing reviews about them.

I have 2 15's (currently running one) and they are great. IMO that tuning is a little too high (32hz for me). Box size is about right, could go a little bigger but size is good. You should be impressed comparing them to the r's. My friend is running 2 12 r's on an orion 1200d in a 3.? cu ft. tuned to 35 and my single 15 tuned to 32 is a good bit louder. What does he want for them?

Sup guys. Im not too familiar with these subs. I found a local guy selling a pair of them, but im not too sure how they are in the SPL department. they will be in a 4.5 cube box tuned to 35, with about 1500 watts goin to them. Just looking to get a few ideas before i dropped the cash on them! Let me know!
Thanks!
How much is he asking them for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.