Asap Kicker Anl Inline + Fuse

Participant count
  • Participant list
Forsale1.jpg

I have three of the pictured Kicker 1/0 ANL fuseholders and at least 10 of these 300A wafer fuses. The wafer fuses are all brand new. The fuse holder was used for a couple months before upgrading.

One fuseholder and one 300A wafer fuse - $12 + actual shipping if interested.

If interested, just let me know how many of each and a zip code to get a shipping quote.

water tight? i need the bigger ones...
Only bigger ones I have are Stinger Expert ANL fuseholders.

Those pictured are the only Kicker ones I have before being swapped out for the Stingers I have now.

I could probably mail it in a padded envelope to you, so say $4 shipped if interested.

Could you pm me your address so I can mail you a money order. Thats a really great price man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nbudros, sorry to thread jack, if you pm me your address, I will ship you a 250 amp ANL for free.

I have 5 of them and dont need them at all, my Kicker Kx2500.1 takes 300 ANL's , I bought the 5 pack of 250 because thats all my local shop had.

If you need more, I have 5 total.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.