Are these wires allowed to cross?

Participant count
  • Participant list

crreed55
10+ year member

CT
I had an amplifier and two subs installed a few weeks ago, and I recently ordered a PA system on eBay.

I'm not positive on what wires will be used for the PA system, but if the PA speaker is bolted under the hood and the microphone inside, will the wire used to connect the two cause any noise if it crosses the amp wire that runs through the firewall?

Also, I have a slide-out cup holder right under my HU, and since having my subs installed, whenever I pull it out, the music (if my I-Pod and RCA cable are hooked up) gets all missed up, but not just the subwoofers - the front speakers get all distorted too. I wanted to bring it back to ask what's up, but I just want to know if it's an easy fix or if they'll have to take everything apart again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.