are there any 1000 rms amps for under 200

i dont think that will work for the subs i want....i want to run 2 of the new type rs

im also kinda leaning towards a new amp

i dont think that will work for the subs i want....i want to run 2 of the new type rsim also kinda leaning towards a new amp
What ohm load do you need the power at? Look for a Hifonics Brutus, I guess....Although youll be better off with the Avionixx.

Look around the internet for it.

Cheap power, reliability is hit or miss though.

Might want to look at Profile amps.

Although I still think youll be better off with the avionixx.

The avionixx will be your better bet. It is a better quality amplifier than the hifonics BX/TX line, and it is WAY more efficient. Get dual 4ohm Type r's...and then they will get 600rms a piece from the Avionixx. peace

NG

You could definately find a nice used amp for $200, if you look hard. I'd save a lil more and by a refurbished kicker kx1200.1 from an authorized kicker dealer. (there's ONE, not 100, on ebay) Ubid is also authorized..... just my opinion.

Ebay had refurbed Avionixx 1200.2 AXT's for $200, The cheapest you can get is a Lanzar 1200d on ebay for 130 shipped and it will give you a 1000 watts at 1 ohm if not more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.