are subzone boxes decent for l7s?

Participant count
  • Participant list

burtonsnow83
10+ year member

shred the gnar
I was just wondering if subzone makes a solid box. I'm going to be running two 12 l7s with about 1200 watts into them in the back of an 03 xterra and was wondering if subzone made good boxes. the specs for the particular box is

Vented - 1.93 cubic feet per chamber.

Box tuning - 37 Hz

what do you think I would love to hear what you have to say.

tha setup wpuld be good, but what kinda sound r u lookin for. (spl=big ass ported box, sq=smaller, sealed box) ans why waste all that money on prebuilt boxes. build yor own or have a local shop do it and save lotsa cash

I'm definitely looking for spl, butmainly I still want to have space in the back because I carry massive amounts of equipement in the back. I guess I could have a shop build me a box but as far as making my own I know I am not experienced enough to build a ported box. thanks for the input ya'll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.