Are RE subs only built to order?

maritoze
10+ year member

Jedi Master
CA
Title says it all. Some piece of sh&t from dealer cost car audio is telling me the reason it has taken 3 months to receive my RE SE's and they still haven't come is because they are custom built to every customers order. Is this true?

LMAO tell me about it. I requested a refund like 4 times. Then finally filed a claim after not receiving a response, and now they want to charge me a 50 chargeback fine.

LMAO tell me about it. I requested a refund like 4 times. Then finally filed a claim after not receiving a response, and now they want to charge me a 50 chargeback fine.
same thing happend to me with guru electronics (i live in san jose btw) They sold me a broken amp then charged me 60 bucks to return it. DO NOT EVER GO TO GURU ELECTRONICS THEY ARE SCAMMERS...seriously tell me if you find a legit audio shop in our area because im yet to find a good one.

I am a REaudio-USamps dealer, SE or SEX are not built to order! The only RE woofers right now that are is the MT's. Most likely they are out of stock and he can not get them right now, So he is slow playing you ( stalling you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif).

custom built for just you in china //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :)

Mine took 3 days to ship from all the way from the north east to texas. Sorry bro. You need to get them to get ou the subs or the money before your paypal is out of time. After too long they wont help you.

same thing happend to me with guru electronics (i live in san jose btw) They sold me a broken amp then charged me 60 bucks to return it. DO NOT EVER GO TO GURU ELECTRONICS THEY ARE SCAMMERS...seriously tell me if you find a legit audio shop in our area because im yet to find a good one.
I'm not a big fan of any audio shops around here either. Don't go to A+ Sound Systems on Alum Rock either. I don't think I'm allowed back over there. Dude trying telling me I shouldn't use 8 gauge wire for my 18, then he refused to sell it to me because I told him he was a dipsh*t. He wanted to duke it out outside. But he wouldn't step out the door. hehehe.... ahhhh, goodtimes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.