are lanzar amps good?

i had a few questions about mine but it seems to be a pretty decent amp

they are not high priced and play alright . if your going to put them infinitys

on it i might go with something alittle nicer. alpine or ma something like that

anything wrong with the jbl everone seems to likeum in here..

MA audio, are you talking bout these? They have good 4 channel amps?

Plus the JBL is good, but i havent installed it to MY subs yet, tryed it on my freinds kickers=]

Depends on which line. Lanzar builds all kinds of amps from good entry priced stuff to top of the line competition amps.

Vibe - low cost, decent quality

Viberant - low cost, decent quality, chrome and glass

Vibe pro - little higher cost, better quality

Optidrive - Fairly high priced, as good as any amp out there

I didn't care for my Lanzar Vibe that much. It was a decent amp, it just didn't "tickle my fancy"! Now the Optidrive is a bad mutha(shut yo mouth!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ) They are just to expensive!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by Honda_civic i was refering to the chevy vs ford because the lanzar amps **** like fords (except trucks) and the Chevy is like alpine..... one of the best
That's a lot better except for MUSTANG GTs!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i've got a lanar530 i'll sell for 230.00 with shipping inc.

its not bad but its not what i want.

if your intrested let me know..

ive had this amp about 5-6 months

its a 5 channel and ive never used the 5th one.

the one for the sub.

rated: 75+4+100+1rms

150+4+400+1 max

300+2+400+1 bridged

Originally posted by audiolife get some shivas n2 lol
Coincidentally, I've been looking into those recently. I just got an e-mail back from Adire cust. service and they said they'd work great in my enclosure. They'll probably be my next upgrade unless I run into something nice on ebay.

My pyr's sound ok, especially for the cost. They get pretty sloppy at high volumes and my dust covers have come unglued. Other than that they're holding up for now.

i think you would love those shivas my friend put one in his hometheater and it sounds great.. you do that i dont think i could make fun of you anymore lol;)

Originally posted by audiolife i think you would love those shivas ... you do that i dont think i could make fun of you anymore lol;)
Well geez, maybe I shouldn't then, I'm afraid how removing such a reliable source of entertainment would devistate your well-being. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.