Are blue print subs good?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ridered36
10+ year member

Dont bufu rabid squirrels
Are blueprint subs, model number 1210's any good? They are 12". I havent really heard much about Blueprint, let alone this specific sub. I have been away from this site for a few months now, so my knowledge is kinda rusty. A guy wants to trade me three of those subs for my 12" XXX. Is that a good deal? What do those subs sell for new?

Well, just let me hear your guys' opionons.

Are blueprint subs, model number 1210's any good? They are 12". I havent really heard much about Blueprint, let alone this specific sub. I have been away from this site for a few months now, so my knowledge is kinda rusty. A guy wants to trade me three of those subs for my 12" XXX. Is that a good deal? What do those subs sell for new?
Blueprint MADE good subs, But I am not sure that they are around anymore. There are a few places that may still have some for sell, But I dont know. But as far as the model number you are saying "1210's" I Dont believe is correct. I think you may be talking about the 1201 which is the 01 series which would be there bottom end line, Then there is also the 02 and the 03 series which are the mid and upper line. They are all good subs from what I understand but just never got popular enough. If I were you and a guy tried to trade me 3 1201 series blueprint subs I for my 12" XXX I would probably laugh at him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and say no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif . But if they were the 1203 series I would probably snatch those up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yes...they're good....but I'd stick with the XXX.

i have 1 of those subs and will be getting another soon. They are very nice subs for the money but are only worth 30-50 used. They compare to the shiva and older ed k's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.