arc audio?

Tons of business on this forum..... REALLY!!!! Thank you for confirming this for me, Ill notify our national and VP of Sales of this..... Thank you for informing me of this.. We stand by our polocies.... and selling on any forum is not considered authorized........ Please read the post above //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/typing.gif.fd7c44a94b6ea7a328969e3ae0e010f7.gif
Part of my job here is enforcing this policy..... and I stand by a zero tolerance way of life to protect our authorized dealers. I know it ***** and Im sure Don is just trying to help people out.... but rules are rules.. and the rules say...... its its online in any way.... its not authorized... which means no warranty.. Sorry...
I'm not saying he's sold a ton of Arc stuff on here, just that he has done many sales in general on here and has earned a very good reputation. I'm sure he complies with your policies. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would try to pull one over on either his customers of the companies he deals with.

So it was not all right that your own dealer was offering to sell here on the forum (see SoundSational above)?
Or are you going to be selective in which dealer you punish?
Not at all....... if you read his post he stated if he got approval from us to sell to a customer outside of his area... He understands the policy and was willing to go thru the correct channels.....

Here are some quotes from this post that obviously have been missed..

troy_audi0 Re: arc audio?

I also sell arc audio

if Fred said its ok the rules dont matter..

If he gets the ok then thats all that matters

and another

SoundSational Re: arc audio?

If I violated any rules, I apologize. The O.P. has asked if there was anyone on the board that was an authorized ARC Audio dealer. I simply answered the question by letting him know that I worked for an authorized dealer of that product line.

I read THe first post as well and Brian has contacted us on other ocassions as well for jsut such purchases..... as long as he continues to follow policy then there is no isses. Brian has done this before for us... with permission to customers well ouside of another dealers territory and only with permission!!!! There is no selective picking and choosing here...

I'm not saying he's sold a ton of Arc stuff on here, just that he has done many sales in general on here and has earned a very good reputation. I'm sure he complies with your policies. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would try to pull one over on either his customers of the companies he deals with.
I will be in touch with him regarding this... Don is a great guy and him and I have had many of very long conversations about te industry, sales, products, and installing.... its nothing personal as Don and I have a good relationship.... If it is found to be that he is selling product on this or any forum then the approperiate actions will be taken... as they would be with any dealer...

In 6spcoupe's case, I have seen him decline to sell product (I've actually never seen him offer publicly to sell Arc) if the person wasnt outside a dealer's territory.
I seriously hope so..... I will talk with Don Directly about this....... the rest of this will be handled off of this forum..... Now.... Back on Topic!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/lightning.gif.3313d59263b518d6d89ddcbfead237d0.gif

I've never seen Don advertise/sell anything Arc Audio on this or any other forums and I'm on this forum, not to mention a few others @ least 4-6 hours a day searching the classifieds and want to buy sections.

In 6spcoupe's case, I have seen him decline to sell product (I've actually never seen him offer publicly to sell Arc) if the person wasnt outside a dealer's territory.
x2, and I have known him to refer customers to dealers in their area. I don't recall the product, but I know that he has.

Okay.
I think the OP should buy a more accessible product than Arc.

(Well you said back on topic!)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
No Problem at all.....

Regarding any product choice..... here is a quote from a forum that still reigns the wisest words ive heard in along time....

"i want you to understand the most important thing. these are my observations and opinions. thebest thing you can do is burn a cd of music you really know well. go to a shop or even a car audio show and play that cd in cars that have those amps and or at least the same series of am, and make a personal decision. otherwise you won't be able to truly appreciate the gear you by because it did not meet your goals but indirectly met ours instead. you have to live with it. not us , so put your audio happiness first. "

if most new and experienced enthusiest could follow that..... the industry would be a better place.....

Also if there is any issues with purchasing product due to being outside of the territory.... anybody on this or any forum may feel free to contact me anytime and I will do whatever I can to assist in the "Authorized Purchase" of any or our products "With Warranty"..... 866-258-0288

No Problem at all.....
Regarding any product choice..... here is a quote from a forum that still reigns the wisest words ive heard in along time....

"i want you to understand the most important thing. these are my observations and opinions. thebest thing you can do is burn a cd of music you really know well. go to a shop or even a car audio show and play that cd in cars that have those amps and or at least the same series of am, and make a personal decision. otherwise you won't be able to truly appreciate the gear you by because it did not meet your goals but indirectly met ours instead. you have to live with it. not us , so put your audio happiness first. "

if most new and experienced enthusiest could follow that..... the industry would be a better place.....

Also if there is any issues with purchasing product due to being outside of the territory.... anybody on this or any forum may feel free to contact me anytime and I will do whatever I can to assist in the "Authorized Purchase" of any or our products "With Warranty"..... 866-258-0288
I wish it worked that way. It would make it sooo much easier to justify paying retail. Unfortunately, almost every shop I have been to has had non functioning soundboards or soundboards that just ******.

The last one I went into had a sub I had been considering --- but it was in a pre fab ported box. I could tell by looking at it that the box was way undersized. He had no idea whatsoever what the box was tuned to.

The sales people are generally ignorant if not misinformed.

I don't mean to be adversarial, but you may want to share those thoughts with your dealers. Then again, your dealers may be a step above and in that small minority that are worth a ****.

I wish it worked that way. It would make it sooo much easier to justify paying retail. Unfortunately, almost every shop I have been to has had non functioning soundboards or soundboards that just ******.
The last one I went into had a sub I had been considering --- but it was in a pre fab ported box. I could tell by looking at it that the box was way undersized. He had no idea whatsoever what the box was tuned to.

The sales people are generally ignorant if not misinformed.

I don't mean to be adversarial, but you may want to share those thoughts with your dealers. Then again, your dealers may be a step above and in that small minority that are worth a ****.

You have an extremely valid point...... personally..... in the perfect world all dealers would have a line of demo cars in their shop for customers to hear the products in the enviorment they are shopping for....

I appreciate that you took it the way it was intended. I know it is a tough business for dealers to be in. I think that this is especially true in smaller markets where the volume of sales in higher end equiptment is just not there.

Most of the shops I have been in have been busy -- but they are installing crap which seems to be what the market supports. It is so rare for someone to be looking for quality that even if they have some of that stock they don't know how to sell it.

Again, it may be different in a market of significant size and/or wealth.

I will be in touch with him regarding this... Don is a great guy and him and I have had many of very long conversations about te industry, sales, products, and installing.... its nothing personal as Don and I have a good relationship.... If it is found to be that he is selling product on this or any forum then the approperiate actions will be taken... as they would be with any dealer...
Once again, I have never seen him actually deal arc on here. I know he sells other products on here (he is pretty much the go-to guy for Rainbow), and I know that he is an Authorized Arc Audio Dealer. I merely assumed that he could deal Arc here the same way he does other products. I would not have suggested him if I had been aware of all your policies.

I seriously hope so..... I will talk with Don Directly about this....... the rest of this will be handled off of this forum..... Now.... Back on Topic!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/lightning.gif.3313d59263b518d6d89ddcbfead237d0.gif
C'mon Fred you know me better than that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I do sell many other lines and they do get shipped, but with permission only. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Even referred many to you or Chad to find out how they can get help.

Sorry about the misunderstanding guys. I just put two and two together and somehow came up a tad short of four.

Maybe a part of me just hoped that I could get Arc through Don sometime down the road because my local Arc dealers are a bunch of douchebags. Well, the owner is anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.