Arc audio xdi 1000.1 what subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

AshtonB

I am having a real hard time deciding on what to go with. I have a arc xdi 1000.1 and not sure what to go with sundown sa two 12s or the e v.3s. Any suggestions or help would be great. I know the sa are better and that's why I want to go with them just not sure the amp has what it takes. I have also thought of just one sa 12

Thats what I was thinking as well but may possibly upgrade later on down the road. So I really am leaning on the single sa would the amp power 1 sa well just not to familiar with there products

the SA will take the 1kw but your going to be close to its limits. if you thank your gonna get a 1500-2kw later get the SA and be easy.. If i was you Id get a X15 in a HUGH box and called it a day..

Before throwing out what type and size of subs, It would be nice to know exactly what vehicle to get the right amount of space for a single sub or a pair to serve justice before blowing money..Depending on space willing to give up and type of vehicle,alot of people think a pair of subs serve justice,when you can take a single sub to out perform a pair with the correct amount of cu.ft/airspace..Cram a 15 in a 350z within without the right amount of air space/cu ft. and throw a single 10,or 12 in a proper enclosure and see,as well as it out perform a cramed 15.A sub woofer performs at its best in the proper enclosure as well as to also the type of vehicle/ environment. Preperations of deadening make a well known difference as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AshtonB

AshtonB
Las Vegas Nv
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
AshtonB