• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fresh powder coat and have not reattached ARC emblem yet. Buyer can attach (double sided tape) or leave it off. Looks really good. Real powerhouse putting out over 700 watts in a small foot print. Fan cooled and plenty of adjustments for proper setup. Nothing is perfect, even with fresh powder so I'll rate this at 9/10 just so no one is un happy and it is used.

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$15

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Would you be interested in a trade for a set of HERTZ MILLE CROSSOVERS. Best ones ever madeI have a 300.2 but never heard a fan.is yours the 2.0 version ir did they all have fans.maybe mine is just not working or too quite.i can certainly hear when the ks 1000.1 fan turns on.

Pics don't lie, amp is in good shape and strong, over700 watts. match with KS300.4 I have for sale, the Morel Ovations and I have an ARC 10 for a nice system at a reasonable price. All gotta go for install money for my truck. Really feeling froggy I'll make ya a good deal on the ARC DXE

Underrated little power house here ready to rock. Buy this and the KS300.4 I have for sale for $500 shipped. That's 6 channels at 125 watts with a lot of flexibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
wanderer1
Laughlin
Start date
Participants