AQ3500 or Crescendo 3500?

Hey everyone,

In January ill be stepping up to a 3.5k and im wondering what you guys think of each of these amps, if you dont have experience with them please dont comment..

from what ive seen the only difference is the AQ has dual power and ground, which is a plus for me, and Ive had 2 2200's. loved them both, just want your guys' opinions.

thanks!

np bro the bc does a little more than rated but the aq does alot more than rated . and my aq has been beat on for good amounts of time at .5 stays cool
and this is with the electrical in your sig, correct?

I loved my AQ. I only got rid of it cause my wife was pregnant. I wish I would have kept it. Like cdc said the aq is more power also.
they are beastly amps for sure. family always comes first though.

low 13 at idle . suspect some of it fom belt slipping need a little shorter one my HO alt has my tensioner clacking at idle in drive or reverse.
ah i see. thats impressive, i got my DC 270 amp that puts out 200 at idle.. how many batts ill need and how my current electrical will fare with the 3500 on it.

I know you jelly of my electrical. .4 drop
fvck you! how do you like those aq tweets? or have you been working so damn much you havent got to hear them yet?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

should be fine maybe another 100+ah batt to be safe i would .
yeah i may sell this one and get 2 smaller powerhouses, i barely have room for this huge ass batt as it is. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
04murdalanche
20240604_170857.jpg