AQ2200D To Acendant Mayhem Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

JOsephR

i have kicker 0awg wiring and amp is 1 ohm stable but has 4 speaker imputs on it. My ascendant mayhem is 2 ohm DVC, how do i wire that sub to amp in 1 ohm load and what speaker ports do i use? Cause a-lot of people have 2 DVC single subs to 1 ohm on this amp but idk how haaa.

Wire the sub in parallel and connect it to any - & + on the amp. There are 4 terminals there just so its easier for you to connect everything.

i have kicker 0awg wiring and amp is 1 ohm stable but has 4 speaker imputs on it. My ascendant mayhem is 2 ohm DVC, how do i wire that sub to amp in 1 ohm load and what speaker ports do i use? Cause a-lot of people have 2 DVC single subs to 1 ohm on this amp but idk how haaa.
Run +,+ to the + at the amp outs and -,- to the - on the amp outs The amp has 2 sets of outs for convenience of hooking up multiple subs, use either set, they are internally combined anyways, the amp will see a 1 ohm load.

If it is a monoblock amplifier and it has 2 positive and 2 negative. They're internally wired to run the load in parallel. To make it easier to wire your sub you just run each coil individually to 1 set. However, you can still wire the sub parallel and hook up to any of them.

so just like that but just put one wire on + and - on other side of that +. and so this amp is a monoblock aint it? In google put in one '2 ohm dvs sub to 1 ohm amp load' idk how to add pics but its top left one, so just do it like that, and this is a monoblock amp i got eh? not a 2 chan. just make it for easier use.

so just like that but just put one wire on + and - on other side of that +. and so this amp is a monoblock aint it? In google put in one '2 ohm dvs sub to 1 ohm amp load' idk how to add pics but its top left one, so just do it like that, and this is a monoblock amp i got eh? not a 2 chan. just make it for easier use.
However, if you cant figure it out, I can prewire you an amp and send it to you and you can send me your AQ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

imgres

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ca/learningcenter/car/subwoofer_wiring/1-DVC-2-ohm-mono-low-imp.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JOsephR

JOsephR
Amery wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jbizzle