AQ HDC3 with a custom recone

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
Item(s) for Sale:

1 HDC3 15 with a custom PIS recone. uses all lightweight parts and a 74mm coil. 3 8" progressive medium spiders.

good daily driver. built to get louder down low than the HDC3 and have more linear throw for music applications. flat wound 4 layer coil. 1500-2kw in 3.5 tuned to 34 would be ideal.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

mechanically in excellent condition. only play time as about 300 watts to make sure it player with no coil rub etc..

Price:

230 shipped with insurance.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Its going to be shipped by a local shipping company.

Item Pictures:

[/url

20160401_133122_zps3wk9hqqy.jpg

as soon as the video clears in photo-bucket ill upload it to show proof it does in fact work..

yea, but its going to unload pretty fast though so be warned.. it will be plenty loud though.. its got some pretty soft spiders made it to sound good.. its similar to z4 with less mms and a softer suspension.. as you can see 300 free air moves it failry easily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.