AQ HDC3 18's or Mach 5 IXL 18's?

How many? in your post it looks like you mean 1 in your title looks like multiple.
he means 1 single 18.....the " 's " in the title is referring to the woofers in general......

like "do you like the new range rover?" or "do you like the new range rover's?"

it can be either or.......

n e ways.....

I'd go with the HDC3 18......

as for an explanation as to why I'd go with the audioque; is unneeded.

HDC3'18 + AQ2200D + 6cubes = NASTINESS !!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I'm not sure a IXL would handle a 2200d. But I sure wouldn't buy a ticking time bomb like the hdc. Seen to many go bad already without much reason.

Don't flame me and say I don't know what i'm talking about. Seen it first hand 3 times. But some seem fine. Maybe its bad Chinese quality control.

I'm not sure a IXL would handle a 2200d. But I sure wouldn't buy a ticking time bomb like the hdc. Seen to many go bad already without much reason.
Don't flame me and say I don't know what i'm talking about. Seen it first hand 3 times. But some seem fine. Maybe its bad Chinese quality control.
x2 on all of that.

I already have the AQ 2200 and I can only spare 6-7 internal cubes. I was sort of assuming that the IXL would not be able to handle it. And why do you guys say that the HDC3 is a ticking bomb. I have heard mostly good things about them the only bad thing I have heard about them is the break in noise. And that is caused because the suspension is so stiff. How much power can the IXL's take daily. And do the 18's come in Dual 2's or just single 4? If just single 4 that would only give my amp a 4 ohm load and pretty much be wasting my amp. Any other opinions? And tell me why the AQ's are ticking bombs.

If they only come in single 4 they will not match with my amp. Is there another 18 that can compare to the HDC3 or IXL that is in the same relative price range and that can take an AQ 2200 and perform good in 6-7 cubes? They can be a little bit more expensive but I only want to spend $4-500 shipped for a good 18

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anonymous

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Anonymous
Cantonment, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date