Aq Hdc3 15" Vs. Audiopulse Revo 15"

you are compairing a daily set up the revo is a daily sub ..and the aq is a spl subthe revo will handle more as a daily setup and last longer
I truly disagree with you on that.

I have a set of HD3's compete with and Daily Beat the Piss out of them:D

I love the way they sound. Very musical and they hit EXTREMELY HARD!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I truly disagree with you on that.
I have a set of HD3's compete with and Daily Beat the Piss out of them:D

I love the way they sound. Very musical and they hit EXTREMELY HARD!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Sounds like my HD's. AWESOME daily subs, but I'm going to swap in a pair of HDC's soon to see if there's a diff...

I've done both. My friend has a revo and I have a hdc3 15". I tested his before i got mine and I can definitly say the AQ is louder. The Revo would got very hot off of like 1800 and start to smell on some hard bass notes. The AQ, I never even got hot. I ran 3k on it for a week and it didn't get but a little warm. There is no debate that the AQ took more power and as a result got louder doing it. Its that simple.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RAB

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
RAB
georgetown, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date