Aq Hdc3 15" Vs. Audiopulse Revo 15"

ParkerG,

What is your set up with the 4 Revo's going to be? If it's ready by the next CA Chicago meet bring it up and get it metered. Would also give me a chance to hear them.

I came from RL-P's to the AQ's and now actually prefer the SQ of the AQ's. The RL-P's could be almost "dry" sounding at times. Very tight/accurate, but not as dynamic or maybe a little too laid back or something. They're kicking ass in my HT though.

I'm not saying the AQ is a SQ Comp sub, but in the right install/tuning, etc... they can sound VERY good on just about any kind of music. And they will get LOUD when needed.

Even though AQ subs like to be tuned higher my set up peaked at 34Hz on the meter, so they will play low.

so do i;) all you late coming tc fans are funny. i have owned at least one of almost every ******* woofer listed here. the aq is louder, PERIOD. no one is talking sounding better, or any of that nonsense. and you ****ing ap nuthuggers can go fuck yourself.. just wait till those shitty ass tensils rip out of the spider:)
I currently own every sub listed here and agree 100% with parkave. I do think it's funny that someone would even try to compare a sub like the revo to the aq. I'm not trying to say anything bad about tc subs, (I personally own around ten of them) just that the revo and even the axis are not designed to take the abuse the aq can. I've even done a drop in test from a TRF 15" (4hp motor) to an hdc3 15" and it was a 1.6db gain. This was the same amp, car, and enclosure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I currently own every sub listed here and agree 100% with parkave. I do think it's funny that someone would even try to compare a sub like the revo to the aq. I'm not trying to say anything bad about tc subs, (I personally own around ten of them) just that the revo and even the axis are not designed to take the abuse the aq can. I've even done a drop in test from a TRF 15" (4hp motor) to an hdc3 15" and it was a 1.6db gain. This was the same amp, car, and enclosure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
this is pretty much what ive been saying for the last 10 pages...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RAB

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
RAB
georgetown, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date