Apsm-1500

If you're ported or in an suv or trunk you probably won't notice. My subs are 3-5" from my head and sealed. I noticed when i switched to a lanzar opti, output around the same, but so so deep it hurtz (thats what she said anyway)

DonH got one and is testing it...
interesting, i havnt heard anything about there 1200.1. Lets see if they pass or fail, i know disturbed runs an A7 @ .75ohm or something and i think hes happy with it

EDIT: Wait he got an APSM1500 or A51200.1?

That leaves me limited to 2 ohm amps in the future though... Gunna see about making it a quad coil
you could be a kicker *** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif most of there stuff is @ 2ohms

interesting, i havnt heard anything about there 1200.1. Lets see if they pass or fail, i know disturbed runs an A7 @ .75ohm or something and i think hes happy with it

EDIT: Wait he got an APSM1500 or A51200.1?
The APSM

you could be a kicker *** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif most of there stuff is @ 2ohms
No!!!

why is someone surprised who the op is? whats your reasoning? anyways, its a $125 1500 watt amp. the **** are some people expecting? zapco performance with a nothing pricetag?? i was simply curious as i dont care for large substages any longer. no point to them for daily driving. i will be running it throughout the coming week to see how it performs, then i will do testing.

why is someone surprised who the op is? whats your reasoning? anyways, its a $125 1500 watt amp. the **** are some people expecting? zapco performance with a nothing pricetag?? i was simply curious as i dont care for large substages any longer. no point to them for daily driving. i will be running it throughout the coming week to see how it performs, then i will do testing.
O just cuz I dont usually go with stuff anyone else has... Just looking for something to hold me over and am liking little amps I can hide easily these days...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date