Northwest Region April 25th, Northglenn CO.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
looks like the weather will be good for the show tomarro! wont start throwing rain till about 6 and be 60 degrees. hope to see ya all there!

and the sneaky sneaky is this! JAMES can not compete in the SPL portion of OUR show. its not fair! this show is for the locals not the judges!

and the sneaky sneaky is this! JAMES can not compete in the SPL portion of OUR show. its not fair! this show is for the locals not the judges!

and since your promoting/and its your show you cant enter either right? or you just trying to shaft james?

and since your promoting/and its your show you cant enter either right? or you just trying to shaft james?
judges shouldnt enter their own show. why would i give James the shaft? i made the 2 10s and 2 12s class for the locals to enjoy and be competitive. james being a a 155.6 on 2 12s i helped him with isnt really what i considered fair to everyone else! thats why people dont come back. you have to build the scene first! then later on encourage the guys to build better because they dont know anything other than what they show up with.

and james and I have already discussed this. he is NOT entering the 2 12s class. maybe i should have just posted that! he is more than welcome to compete in any other class though. I mean come on! HE is on a Top level of competition. what kinda person throws in 2 12s when he knows he is 10 dbs louder than anyone else in that class?! and He is bassracing, as i am as well. I have no intention of entering the SPL part of the show and never did.

EDIT: the 155.6 is what the rex did with 2 12s before steve helped with the sound deadening

Hey does anyone coming to this show have a pair of passive crossovers for sale? I just blew mine out testing for the show. Not sure how but they were smokin.
I have 2 Memphis crossovers, i would probably just give to you, i also have Mpyre crossovers that are brand new never been used i would sell you those for $25, im running my 4 ch as my crossover now.

EDIT: the 155.6 is what the rex did with 2 12s before STEVE helped with the sound deadening

.............................................................................^^^^..............................................................

that guy is a lazy ******* that like's too start trouble so watch out for him

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THE 26 IN ATTENDANCE FOR COMPETITION WAS A GREAT TURN OUT!

I would like to thank all the competitiors and spectators for showing up and having a good time. OTHER JAMES WILL POST RESULTS LATER

i thought for sure you would have won 1st in tent holding, or mic minipulating
.............................................................................................^^^^^^^^^^^...........................................................................

is there any proof of this???? LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date