Northwest Region April 25th, Northglenn CO.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
right now i'm workin on a wet t shirt contest with women from PT's as the contestants for a $100 cash prize
and perhaps we could create Motor Bowling. we have a set of pins and plenty of old motors to roll.

and a woofer toss. we shall see what kinda prizes we can come up with.
watch the woofer toss it will get dangerous. Also take 3-4 of your t-shirts and wet them down then roll them up and see who can put the frozen shirt on first.

also I dont think you should even think about topless or wet T's I dont think cartoys would be to happy with that\

oh yeah a freind of mine stopped by cartoys and they didnt know anything about a car show there. you might want to fix that

watch the woofer toss it will get dangerous. Also take 3-4 of your t-shirts and wet them down then roll them up and see who can put the frozen shirt on first.
also I dont think you should even think about topless or wet T's I dont think cartoys would be to happy with that\

oh yeah a freind of mine stopped by cartoys and they didnt know anything about a car show there. you might want to fix that
those guys are lost in the sauce. i'll call tomarro and clear it up! thanks!

Won't be able to make this on either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif no subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif no zune //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

You could use a better looking poster. ahha.
too far for me. but good luck with the event!
thats a hand drawn tombstone:crazy: but i would like some full size window decals with my team logo on it for the back window. that looks identicle

My In-Laws are in town that weekend so I'll definitely be at the show, good excuse to slip out. Maybe the weather will cooperate this time.

Then again

"High

58°F

Precip

30%"

Should be fun anyways. Would like to open up the trunks and look at peoples creativity and systems. Never done "Bass Control" before should be interesting since I really have no idea what it is...See you at the show

its a bass race to 129.9 dbs or 139.9 dbs 149.9dbs without going over in the 30 second time limit.

the goal is to hit the number exact on the dot after the meter averages your musical score after 30 seconds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date