Apexi JR super woofer 8"s ported 1.75 cubes @ 34 Hz build

i see your here duece, speak up mate lol
just threw the two se15's I kept in a sealed box today...they aren't too bad for sealed. Your ported pair should be pretty fun. 8 cubes with port is big...hopefully you won't have to build in the trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Those 8's your doin look fun for the price...fs is a little high but hopefully will still be fun.

i hear you got rid of your sound splinter duece. didn't like it?
Got rid of it, went to an AQ hdc318 for a few days, got rid of that, now have two se15's sealed. I have no idea what I'm doing, or what I want...heh

Going to try and stick with these se's for awhile

just threw the two se15's I kept in a sealed box today...they aren't too bad for sealed. Your ported pair should be pretty fun. 8 cubes with port is big...hopefully you won't have to build in the trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Those 8's your doin look fun for the price...fs is a little high but hopefully will still be fun.
that's 1 reason i'm going with the dayton 8's. fs=27

you can bet it will be built inside the trunk lol

wood ain't that expensive...
But MORE WEIGHT, I have some fiberglass too, if thats what it comes down to....
i've never fiberglassed a box before, but we may have to give it a shot. i've got a decent idea as far as procedure goes.

Got rid of it, went to an AQ hdc318 for a few days, got rid of that, now have two se15's sealed. I have no idea what I'm doing, or what I want...heh

Going to try and stick with these se's for awhile
2 15's ported in your truck would be impressive:p:

2 15's ported in your truck would be impressive:p:
They might be, but its the difference between 4 cubes and 8+...also I haven't ran a sealed setup in years, so just trying something different. Who knows I get a wild hair and I might try em ported one day.

about the ApexJr's

I have a box thats 1.5cubes tuned to 35 hz that HAD 2 RE8's in it....sounded good till I fried one from too much power (had them both running off a Memphis 500.1...so 250 watts each on subs rated 175watts each).

anyway,

would the ApexJr's sound good in that box

and will they be able to handle the 250 watts each, I mailed the guy who sells them...he said he sells them with 150watt amps....so wouldnt it be overpowering them?

but hell, i can get 2 for about $100 shipped....PLEASE tell me they'll work

lolz, I LOVE having ppl hear stuff like this, and go ..."****, that was only a couple of 8's?"

also, whats the VC config on them?

probably:crap:eek:h well huh
yup

I've done fiberglass like 3 times, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

not much but some experience, and I've got a few ideas of how the box may end up looking like, or at least how I'd liek it

Damn small trunk openings....damn them all to hell
I approve your ****ations:verymad: and nominate them for best ****ation of the year!

about the ApexJr's
I have a box thats 1.5cubes tuned to 35 hz that HAD 2 RE8's in it....sounded good till I fried one from too much power (had them both running off a Memphis 500.1...so 250 watts each on subs rated 175watts each).

anyway,

would the ApexJr's sound good in that box

and will they be able to handle the 250 watts each, I mailed the guy who sells them...he said he sells them with 150watt amps....so wouldnt it be overpowering them?

but hell, i can get 2 for about $100 shipped....PLEASE tell me they'll work

lolz, I LOVE having ppl hear stuff like this, and go ..."****, that was only a couple of 8's?"

also, whats the VC config on them?
they are eating 800 RMS no prob

you can get svc 4 ohm or dual 4 ohm

they like .75 -.85 + poart each

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.