Apex Super Jr 8's (2 in a single fold t line (30"x18"x10.5")

jdubbau
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

X2 8" Apex super jr 8's dual 3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mech 9/10 cosmetic

Dual 3 ohm

Crazy output with little power but able to get plenty loud and sound great.

Single fold kerfed port T Line 30"x18"x10.5"

Price:

$200 shipped all together as I dont want to split up

Con us only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

IMG_20110420_015300.jpg

IMG_20110420_015408.jpg

IMG_20110420_015348.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I would trade you for just the subs or just pay cash but I have no need for a box thats not gonna fit in a reg. cab ranger

Sorry guys my wife has been in the hospital and just had surgery yesterday. I am now back in action and need too get rid of these 8‘s in t line, 6 more True Bass 8 ‘s, 2 15" Crossfire xs V2 subwoofers, jvc exad av1 player bostonpro comps 5 1/4" mids only.

I am more than happy to try to make a quarter wave design and build the closer for these in your ranger if you would like. it would be a tight squeeze if it will work but I would need max dimensions on your depth, height, width. as I would prefer to sell these with an enclosure or at least this to you on that is made for these Super 8's.

what is the total weight of this all together?also what is the cu ft of the box and what is it tuned to?
Around 45-50 lbs total weight (Subs will be shipped sepratley of course)

Tuning is set to Fs of subs which is right at 40hz (t line tuning to F's of sub)

Around 2.375 cub ft

Around 45-50 lbs total weight (Subs will be shipped sepratley of course)
Tuning is set to Fs of subs which is right at 40hz (t line tuning to F's of sub)

Around 2.375 cub ft
Was only asking about weight cause i didnt want to add 100+ lbs to my subaru haha.

This is quite the temptation.

Last question. Just out of curiosity cause i haven't been around in a while.

Does it play low low even though it is tuned at 40 or once it hits 40hz and below it kind of drops off.

Was only asking about weight cause i didnt want to add 100+ lbs to my subaru haha.This is quite the temptation.

Last question. Just out of curiosity cause i haven't been around in a while.

Does it play low low even though it is tuned at 40 or once it hits 40hz and below it kind of drops off.
You're gonna get a rolloff from 40Hz. Not sure if the OP is selling the box too or not, but if you wanna make your own box i would tune at least to like 35Hz.

You're gonna get a rolloff from 40Hz. Not sure if the OP is selling the box too or not, but if you wanna make your own box i would tune at least to like 35Hz.
$200 shipped all together as I dont want to split up

thats the only reason i was asking cause ill probably end up building my own box and being stuck with that t-line.

Box hits lows very well and sounds great on rock, rap,metal and anything I have listened to. You will get a roll off of 40hz but not as drastic as a roll off imo as i have just tested with ear and multiple t line build

Thx Deez

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.