FS=47.75Hz

Qms=7.334

Qes=.552

Qts=0.514

Vas=0.376 cu. ft.

Re=2.653 ohms

Le=0.157mH

Spl=85.22 @ 1w/1m

SUB Box is designed specifically for these Apex Jr. Super 8’s in a ½ Wave Transmission Line enclosure with a kerfed port. YES ½ Wave.

Sounds spectacular off of only 80 watts in my home and in my vehicle just amazing output and on a broad band of bass frequencies. Box is larger as it is a ½ Wave T Line as it is 31” L x 18.5” x 21”

Built with ¾ Mdf, black fleck Painted Flared Kerf port, 45’s in corners, and will be putting better carpet on the box before it leaves out.

Description/Condition:

10/10 Mech and 9.5/10 Cosmetic only use almost new condition.

Price: :

$225 Plus shipping OBO

Pictures:

IMG_20101113_180712.jpg

IMG_20101113_180620.jpg

IMG_20101113_180607.jpg

how good are these subs...??? i know they cant take much power but can they get loud on music???? say maybe 4 or 6
These are actually pretty beefy 8's and after hearing these 2 in the 1/2 wave T Line with less than 100w total to them I also though about a future build with 6-8 of them in the correctly built enclosure would be pretty insane. In this enclosure they are plenty loud on music (and that's ANY music with no real power to them yet.

So far I was overly impressed with them as they perform great and look great as well. Ontop of being extremely affordable.

I ran 2 in a Mercedes e class turbo diesel on 600rms for the pair, sq was pretty decent and output... 131dB termlab/dash, one failed thermally but I expected that, the other I sold to slimfattycakes, nice little woofers for the price.

Ive seen a couple of vids on youtube with them.... 2 vids im pretty sure (99.124632%) they were slightly bottoming out....??

there xmax seems kinda shallow also...

Ive seen a couple of vids on youtube with them.... 2 vids im pretty sure (99.124632%) they were slightly bottoming out....??there xmax seems kinda shallow also...
Don't think those would have been mine as I believe I have my youtube stuff to private. But I think I know what video you are talking about but I could be wrong as well. They do not have the XMax of a SA8 and cannot take near the power but they are a inexpensive route to take with very very good performance IMO.

had about an hour long talk with him tonight on the phone, told me a lot of good things about the subs. I actually ended up buying something else from his collection.

so potential buyers don't be afraid, he's a nice guy to talk to and defiantly knows his car audio.

good luck with your sale man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.