Central Region anything in dallas area?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
TBP is a good org to play in. USACI will also be in DFW this year and MECA will be in Oklahoma. Going to be a year full of good comps. I hope I can make a few.

We are also having a local DFW meet/get together on April 11th if you guys are interested. I think we'll have a pretty good turnout. You can find the details in the meet thread atApril 11th DFW Meet

I think we'll even have an RTA there that day if you have a problem that's been hard to identify.

ok ill check this stuff out i need a reason to come up to dallas and sound offs are good enough for me not sure if ill compete at this present time because my stuff is in ruins (2 subs are out a coil and running a temp amp and box)

Well it looks like I have a few things going on so me being in the lanes this year are going to be limited.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.