Anyone with MB Quartz?

Lol... i knew i shouldnt have stated my sub decision...

I personally dont favor any consumer rated brand besides JL...

I wouldnt buy anything else.... but that or pioneers...

I love how the pioneers have performed for me in the past...

WON me a trophy with em also... cant complain.

Looking at the specs.... looks like it is good.... wonder why i dont know of them... Low rms on these though....
You dont know about them because they arent sold at Circuit City and Best Buy, lol, your average street beater isnt going to be running these.

You can put atleast 33% more to them if you do it right. You said you wanted sq, so i wouldnt think you would put a bajillion watts on them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Im sure that is why i dont know about them, but im always interested in things once ive heard about them.

An I know the rms threshold can be pushed... thats a given.. but I always like to base it off what the company puts for rms and max... but i dont see a max.. so im guessing its prob able 2000-2200 watts.. and then decide how I will go from there...

what ever it says comparing the 2 . i got dd 5.25s and mbq 5.25s the dds sound better and get louder in my opinion. and ill tell ya i payed far less for the dd's......

i will say, niether of them sound good on headunit power they both come alive on an amp..... but i still choose to use the dds in front......

sorry neither of mine are components , but im doin highs now next so its all coming out.....

Thanks.... Im going to go components cause I have 4 seperate tweeter locations in my truck already so It works out nice...

So i guess its going to be Q series or reference...

But I have heard of this BOSTON brand....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.