Anyone watch pep boys?

Participant count
  • Participant list

khi
10+ year member

¤ Iñdi° Møâñin ¤
Did anyone watch pep boys today?

It was all on car audio...they did an install on a civic HB.,..i was pretty nifty...sub installed in the wheel well...

I thought the wheel well install was pretty cool...but coundt tell what sub and amp they were using?

They didtn seem to know all that much about car audio from what was being said....and done...jus my opinion though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I never knew what a deathmatch was until today....and..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

the whole cone and surround was ripped from millions of woofers!!

insane!!

just thought i'd share

p e a c e

khi

i wathced it the deathmatch was pretty sweet

i believe they installed crossfire amp and sub, and they didnt really know much is what it sounded like to me

did you see the van with 34 amps?

CRAZY

Originally posted by ss3079 Yeah I watched it, then seen some 6 foot wing and threw up.

- Steve:cool:
I saw it.

Did you guys see Loyd wandering around in some of the background shots, stealin peoples equipment when they werent lookin?

Originally posted by ss3079 Yeah I watched it, then seen some 6 foot wing and threw up.

- Steve:cool:
I saw it.

Did you guys see Loyd wandering around in some of the background shots, stealin peoples equipment when they werent lookin? He was caught in the act and was banned from car audio for life.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Haha dont worry about it;)

That show was ok...too bad they dont know about the "best" of equipment. Most of the installs were clean...but I dont like how the girl says: "Oh look in the back of this Civic, 2 12" subwoofers! Hehehehe":rolleyes:

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.