Anyone using the tsunami 1800

musclehead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
san diego
guys im considering this amp over the cadence A7 because its less expensive with more power. im curious to know how ya like it. the good and bad. also hows there four channel amp. i want to have the same brand for my highs and subs. i will be pushin two 12 L7's.

I have the 1100 amp and it's great. Puts out a clean powerful sound. I have mine wired at 2 ohms and it greatly increased the output of my subs. I can't wait to see it's power at 1 ohm. There is nothing I can say about this amp that is bad.

Its a good amp. A good friend of mine runs the 1800 on a couple armageddon 15's in a cut through in a single cab S10. He does around 158 on audiocontrol. He also has a externally regulated alt and runs it at 16 volts for burps without trouble.

I love the A7HC, very impressive amp for the small package and has been throughly proven in competitions, but on the other hand like I said in another post, I have had great luck with Tsumani products and yeah that is a ton of power for the money, but I have not heard much on the true out puts of their amps, meaning if they are under ratted or set at the advertised level

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.