Anyone using Soundstream Amps

You can find the mosconi gladden 240.2 on the forums used in good condition for around 350-375 a very powerful clean amp well worth the money. A couple of things with the fi ssd's. First off the mounting depth is closer to 7 inches you are also going to have a little bit of a waiting period before you get them. There is a pretty lengthy break in for these subs and you should follow it they can be pretty fragile til break in is complete. your going to need an amp with an adjustable sub sonic filter and it takes at least 600 watts to get these subs moving. All that aside you will be very happy with these subs they get loud and deep on pretty small boxes one of the best deals out there for a sql sub imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I've been very happy with my jy battery, but I likely won't buy another jy product. It irritates me they discontinued their hp40 battery...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...

About this thread

98lifteddodge

98lifteddodge
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
TheycallmeJT