anyone used this jvc?

winkychevelle

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jun 21, 2009
Ponchatoula, La
you can get the pioneer avh-p1400 for 300-350 depending on where you buy it and the avh-p2400bt has built in bluetooth only down side is the 3 sets of 2v rca outs but really all that mean is you have to turn you amps up higher to achieve rated power. which imo isnt a big deal

winkychevelle

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jun 21, 2009
Ponchatoula, La
that jvc is fine not a particular sq deck but it does have a built in high pass and low pass filter. and the screen does show nice. it has a decent eq and is easy to navigate

TrlcKed_OuT

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Feb 6, 2005
las Vegas
I would up it and go the KW-AV60BT. $300 shipped on ebay but it has built in BlueTooth. I've ran a few JVC decks as well as Pioneer and I like them both the same. Both seem to be keeping up with the new and coming technologies with phones and all....

goingdef

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jan 19, 2008
Norfolk VA
I really like my avx77 and I put one in a bmw over the weekend I believe it was the avx55 both are really nice hu with a good ipod interface, so far I haven't had a letdown.

Reactions: evgenios

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
You do realize that this thread is from 2012, right?
A lot of the old pages are showing up on my phone on the main page so it's easy to get confused they are showing up under similar threads ..when the guy was asking about best 3 way components my MB Quarts were on their from 2012 since I still have them I went ahead and bumped it forward ...but I wasn't going through old threads trying to find them ...I probably still have a bunch of stuff I haven't sold yet ...if I see it shown I'll bump it up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds