anyone used this jvc?

you can get the pioneer avh-p1400 for 300-350 depending on where you buy it and the avh-p2400bt has built in bluetooth only down side is the 3 sets of 2v rca outs but really all that mean is you have to turn you amps up higher to achieve rated power. which imo isnt a big deal

I would up it and go the KW-AV60BT. $300 shipped on ebay but it has built in BlueTooth. I've ran a few JVC decks as well as Pioneer and I like them both the same. Both seem to be keeping up with the new and coming technologies with phones and all....

I really like my avx77 and I put one in a bmw over the weekend I believe it was the avx55 both are really nice hu with a good ipod interface, so far I haven't had a letdown.

You do realize that this thread is from 2012, right?
A lot of the old pages are showing up on my phone on the main page so it's easy to get confused they are showing up under similar threads ..when the guy was asking about best 3 way components my MB Quarts were on their from 2012 since I still have them I went ahead and bumped it forward ...but I wasn't going through old threads trying to find them ...I probably still have a bunch of stuff I haven't sold yet ...if I see it shown I'll bump it up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.