anyone that has or has used a aq2.5

kurrupt
10+ year member

hustlenomics
neenah,wi
im looking for personal experience with these subs. im looking at ordering some of them and just wanted to know what people have thought of them and what kind of power and tuning they like or even box sizes

im looking at 15s.

I think boxes are in the neigborhood of 4.5cu @ 35hz... power is 500+RMS per woofer
well im thinking of putting 6 of the 15s in a wall in my truck only because i like the price. im looking to build a low budget wall and these looked decent for the price

according to dj all AQ 15's take the same size box, not sure if that helps ya i yhink its 3.5 @ 38ish for the hdc315

edit: too late

well im thinking of putting 6 of the 15s in a wall in my truck only because i like the price. im looking to build a low budget wall and these looked decent for the price
AQ builds really solid equipment for the price, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. There are some vids up on youtube for SD2.5s

AQ builds really solid equipment for the price, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. There are some vids up on youtube for SD2.5s
i definatly know there solid i havent heard the new series iv only heard a old hd12 and it was solid for sure.

im just looking for personal experience to see if anyone had any problems or anything of that sort

Did 2 15's in 8.5^3 @ 38Hz off a 1200D and it slams for a budget set up. Hits the lows like crazy and gets quite loud. Guy was very happy with my recommendation of this set up...

Love my 12s. Got 4 of them in an 8 ft^3 box (smaller side of the recommended box) tuned to 38hz. They sound great and get VERY loud! IMO they sound better than my 15" FI Q i used in my old setup (4ft^3 tuned to 32hz).

A link to my build thread is also in my sig if you want to check it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.