Anyone running the JL 500/5 amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

wamSS98

TX
I'm going to be using this amp in my system and was wondering what kind of speakers and subs people are running? I am going to be using Infinity Components and a JL sub. No rear speakers yet, but hopefully will get some in the future. I dont know what rears to run though....

I was thinking of getting this amp also. I'm not running competition so I don't need tons of power. The 25 watts rear are fill anyway. The 100 up front will be running 6 1/2 components. And 250 rear should be fine for me. The thing I like is it's all in one package. The Memphis Belle is nice,but ain't that sucker alot of $$$?? I can get the JL for around $650.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the feedback. It was a long shot but there will definitely be much more powerful subs in the trunk, so clearing it out isn't an option...
I would not recommend mounting it upside down. Not good for amplifiers. it will more than likely get too dammned hot and fail. you can mount...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆

About this thread

wamSS98

wamSS98
TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from