Anyone running the 18k soundstream?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vogey84

CarAudio.com Recruit
mn
I currently running 2 hd3000s on 4 15s as always wanting more power, the soundstreams 6k for less then $350 shipped atm looks tempting. Was just wondering if there's anyone who has experience with them hear. Or how they compare to taramps? Tbh I want to get another dbcomp 5 it hit harder alone on stock alt with 3 120 ah arms (1 front 2 in rear) then the 2 hd3ks do with a 350 amp alt the 3 agms plus 64ah of headway cells. Unfortunately my wonderful ex wife set a jug of water on top of it that sweated overnight getting itJust wet enough for the board to burn holes through itself, explode capacitors, deform the speaker output n power inputs, n yet not blow the 500 amp fuse. Luckily didn't burn the Navigator down just smelled terribly expensive. Sorry for the rant I'm still mourning lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks for the feedback. It was a long shot but there will definitely be much more powerful subs in the trunk, so clearing it out isn't an option...
I would not recommend mounting it upside down. Not good for amplifiers. it will more than likely get too dammned hot and fail. you can mount...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆

About this thread

Vogey84

CarAudio.com Recruit
Vogey84
mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date