Anyone out there from Maine???

cool man, well welcome to the forum and if you are into shows or SPL we got that covered up here too!

Portland, Maine here.

I deal with Pine Tree Mobile Sounds in South Portland. The guys there really know what they're doing and they've been a company for 35+ years now.

I do all my own installs though, just buy hardware from there and other materials.

Portland, Maine here.

I deal with Pine Tree Mobile Sounds in South Portland. The guys there really know what they're doing and they've been a company for 35+ years now.

I do all my own installs though, just buy hardware from there and other materials. Always have a great conversion when I go there too.

i know, i've done a few deals in person with salas and another soon involving a speaker box, and roux well havent met him yet but I'm sure I will when the shows kick it up a notch.

i know, i've done a few deals in person with salas and another soon involving a speaker box, and roux well havent met him yet but I'm sure I will when the shows kick it up a notch.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

I'm from Belgrade Maine...

Has anyone heard of either Aqua City or Creative sounds in Waterville? Their the only local shops I know of that do car audio stuff around here.

I'm from Belgrade Maine...
Has anyone heard of either Aqua City or Creative sounds in Waterville? Their the only local shops I know of that do car audio stuff around here.
Creative sounds rings a bell or two but I haven't been there. Only shop I've been to is Dr. Stereo but I don't remember where that is

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...