SOLD Anyone need Jbl home audio??

bumpin_blazer
5,000+ posts

Only the Strong Survive
Austin,TX
if you do send me what you would want. i'm talkin anything through the Studio series which i believe is the 2nd or third best line they make. lemme know what you guys need, powered sub, floor speaker, wall mount, outdoor indoor, package deal, all the good stuff i'll give you guys prices either over this or email whichever you prefer. trust me don't say ebay i can get em cheaper than ebay;).

adam

depends which one of the 3 that i get for cheap you need man.

150 watt powered 10" downfiring ported from the rear

250 watt powered 12" downfiring ported from the rear

400 watt front firing 12"

lemme know i'll shoot you back prices.

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer if you do send me what you would want. i'm talkin anything through the Studio series which i believe is the 2nd or third best line they make. lemme know what you guys need, powered sub, floor speaker, wall mount, outdoor indoor, package deal, all the good stuff i'll give you guys prices either over this or email whichever you prefer. trust me don't say ebay i can get em cheaper than ebay;).

adam
possible to get PA speakers too?

JBL 15" PA use, with cloth surrounds. handles about 600w RMS, I think.

Originally posted by paikiah you do realise it's home audio subs....it should be 6ohms.. you'd need three to get a 4ohm load.
I know that. They would go in my room. Come on and give me a little credit...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy:

Believe it or not though, i do have friends who think its ok to hook home theater speakers to car stereo and vice versa:nono:

One thing i have never got though, is why home audio equpiment uses such high ohm loads. If they would just make lower ohm loads, they would be able to gain alot of power.

Originally posted by ridered36 I know that. They would go in my room. Come on and give me a little credit...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy:

Believe it or not though, i do have friends who think its ok to hook home theater speakers to car stereo and vice versa:nono:

One thing i have never got though, is why home audio equpiment uses such high ohm loads. If they would just make lower ohm loads, they would be able to gain alot of power.
I dunno but maybe lower values on xovers to save money, maybe higher ohms = SQ. Home audio doesn't require 1000watts. You''l probably rearrange the tiles on the roof with a short test-tone. PA speakers, like the JBL 15" a popular sub, takes about 600w RMS.

well, there are SQ competitors who use home audio tweeters in their cars, and sounds absolutely beautiful. Drivers from seas, peerless, dynaudio (not their car audio line, their home audio reference line) one pair of those tweeters equal to the cost of the amps that drive them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer if you do send me what you would want. i'm talkin anything through the Studio series which i believe is the 2nd or third best line they make. lemme know what you guys need, powered sub, floor speaker, wall mount, outdoor indoor, package deal, all the good stuff i'll give you guys prices either over this or email whichever you prefer. trust me don't say ebay i can get em cheaper than ebay;).

adam
i'm not sure, but i'm looking into getting a surround sound system for my dad's b-day. What u recommend from what u can get...pretty much a 5.1 system. lmk a few options if u got them and a few different price ranges...like a low price and maybe a medium priced line. thanx, peace

email: ngsm13@aol.com

NG

Originally posted by ngsm13 i'm not sure, but i'm looking into getting a surround sound system for my dad's b-day. What u recommend from what u can get...pretty much a 5.1 system. lmk a few options if u got them and a few different price ranges...like a low price and maybe a medium priced line. thanx, peace

email: ngsm13@aol.com

NG
you get on aim man i'll talk about pricing and what not with you there. for the others interested i can get you price quotes but i'd rather do this email but can do it here if you'd like. the 400 watt one is a great sub just kinda expensive and the other 250 watt powered 12" is about as loud b/c it's ported the other is sealed but OMG nice. anyway prices are,

12" down firing ported -retail at 480, shipped to your door for 300 might go a lil lower!

12" 400 watt sub, retails at 800 shipped to your door for 450. this one is backordered but a monster. email me if you guys are interested.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.