SOLD Anyone need Jbl home audio??

bumpin_blazer
5,000+ posts

Only the Strong Survive
Austin,TX
if you do send me what you would want. i'm talkin anything through the Studio series which i believe is the 2nd or third best line they make. lemme know what you guys need, powered sub, floor speaker, wall mount, outdoor indoor, package deal, all the good stuff i'll give you guys prices either over this or email whichever you prefer. trust me don't say ebay i can get em cheaper than ebay;).

adam

Hey, I'd be interested in the 12" 400 watt sub.

Would you be willing to trade for a: Rockford 450s AMP (NEW) & 12" Infinity Kappa. If not, find someone to buy these things (in very good condition) and I would pay you the difference in cash.

Sounds like there's something in it for both of us... eh?

danfortner@snet.net or PM me on this forum

chances of me finding someone to buy those 2 things is impossible my man. only people i know get RF for cost and infinity for cost as well otherwise it would be cool. if your interested lemme know though can't trade need the cash for the E10a's i ordered.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.