Anyone near Lansing, MI feel like giving me a demo, and maybe some advice?

Never been pulled over here.. but I've only been driving for ~2 years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif

Never been pulled over here.. but I've only been driving for ~2 years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif
Let me know if you're ever in the Lansing area. I'd like to hear whatever you have for a system... What do you have for a system? haha

I'll be in Lansing for the finals show! I have.. get ready for this... a type r 12. LOL. But you would be suprised at the output with the box I built and its running on an aq2200 @ 2ohm. I'm trying to get some 15s right now though like btls or something

not to jack your thread but I'm in the Grand Rapids area and am in a similar situation to OP. Just building my first system and I've never really heard a good car system. Heard plenty of home audio setups, but no good car ones, aside from those who JUST upgraded the subs and nothing else in their car...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.