Anyone know why the clipping light on a amplifier would stay on

Participant count
  • Participant list
Have you tried un hoking the RCA's?
Reset the amp (disconnect the neg terminal on your battery)
Unplug the RCA's and plug in a RCA to 3.5mm cable and hook it up to your phone/mp3 player
Reconnect everything and see if it plays
If nothing changes then at the very least you will eliminate your HU as the problem

So that didn’t work and I just found out that even by disconnecting the speakers and disconnecting the rcas it still stays on not the red protection led light but the clipping yellow led light I think the output section of the amp might of just went out thanks you guys

Does anyone know any websites or place too get replacement parts for amplifiers I’m just starting out with this car audio system thing so again thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.