Anyone know Eclipse? Need help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
My 2003 Accord needed a new heater core. The dash had to come out. The power to my Eclipse CD8454 was cut. The mechanic tried to get it to work and the ESN (Eclipse Security Network) kicked in. Now, the head unit is locked up. Can't get it up and running even with throwing in the proper CD.

I have an 800 number for Eclipse, but they are not supplying any help with locked Eclipse head units anymore. This happened once before, and Eclipse gave me the info to properly unlock it. But, not anymore.

Does anyone have any information on how to unlock my head unit?

Thanks to anyone who can help. I have a six hour road trip next week and really need the head unit working for the drive.

Press and the function button and the number 6 button for like 5 or 10 seconds. That should reset the lock program and let you use the cd.

did you try this...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...