Anyone in or around Nashville?

hmm. Hey bro do you have a video camera? Your pm's are full, I tried to PM you.
i have a evo 4g cellphone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.. and i just emptied it..

i have a evo 4g cellphone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.. and i just emptied it..
Um, would you be open to taking some vids today? I'll drive to where ever you are.

Living in Nashville now. Working for Electronic Express in Brentwood and SpringHill . You might have seen me at the Hot Rod Power Tour out at LP Field last week putting a system in a yellow 1970 Dodge Challenger in the Pioneer Electronics booth....

Living in Nashville now. Working for Electronic Express in Brentwood and SpringHill . You might have seen me at the Hot Rod Power Tour out at LP Field last week putting a system in a yellow 1970 Dodge Challenger in the Pioneer Electronics booth....
Wasn't out there, but is that the new Electronics Express out by the mall and off Moores?

Actually I work at both I clock in at the EE next to Starbucks on Mallory Lane and head down to the EE by ***** Sportinggoods on Mallory Ln. to use the install bay there,they are a mile or two apart I do all the installs for both stores and some of the sales, if im slow, but if you need system design or help with your existing setup come see me it don't cost nothin to talk with me and I like to help people out with thier rides..

Actually I work at both I clock in at the EE next to Starbucks on Mallory Lane and head down to the EE by ***** Sportinggoods on Mallory Ln. to use the install bay there,they are a mile or two apart I do all the installs for both stores and some of the sales, if im slow, but if you need system design or help with your existing setup come see me it don't cost nothin to talk with me and I like to help people out with thier rides..
I got it covered man, I know a little bit more than the average joe.

How'd yall like the hail today?

long time since i been around these parts! whats been up everyone, about to start on the system in my 69 chevelle, cant wait to start a new

long time since i been around these parts! whats been up everyone, about to start on the system in my 69 chevelle, cant wait to start a new
You have my dream car. That's not fair man, I definitely want to see it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...