Anyone in or around Nashville?

if you work at 12 gauge im sure thats where ill be coming, no one else around here other than house of bass seems to have any of the brands im looking for, anyways, here she is, this was a couple weeks ago before it went to the interior shop

carhs.jpg

Man that is the ish. Beautiful. I don't work for 12 Gauge, I'm sponsored by them. I'm up there a lot. Definitely let me know when you are up there, I'll probably be free.

Out of all the days I've said it's too hot, today beats all of those days. Like srsly.
Indeed. Have a few things I'd like to do to my truck but its just too damn hot! Even early in the morning when I get off, its already ridiculously hot/humid! Glad I dont work outside in it all day anymore!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date