Anyone in or around Nashville?

My Mustang is running a stock alternator with Saleen under drive pullies...so my voltage stays low...I only have 2 runs of 4g going back one pos and one neg since its a unibody...the front battery at the time was a Batcap 2000 and the cables fed a 2nd Batcap 2000 in the rear...with more voltage and stronger batteries I could've easily seen 153's...if i built it strictly for SPL with voltage it wouldve been mid 154's...which wouldve been nice in a trunk ...i ran the DD M4 and the same box and sub in a spl setup in my Steeda Focus and it did a 153 flat just wired to a battery in the trunk...so 12.6v's...
So, you pulled a score like that with a stock alt and 1000 watts RMS amp? Wow.

What 12 inch sub do you think would like a 2.5 cubes box @ 25 hz and 800 - 1000 watts? My JBL is pretty loud for what it is, maybe like 135-137 dbs or so. What would outdo the JBL in a direct drop in?

Edit: I would like a low Fs and moderate Xmax

So, you pulled a score like that with a stock alt and 1000 watts RMS amp? Wow.
What 12 inch sub do you think would like a 2.5 cubes box @ 25 hz and 800 - 1000 watts? My JBL is pretty loud for what it is, maybe like 135-137 dbs or so. What would outdo the JBL in a direct drop in?

Edit: I would like a low Fs and moderate Xmax
you can google 151.9 saleen and see the videos for most people to hit those numbers their trunks are sealed off and subs and port are forward...in a small ported spl box

Ya. It's more just to have something to do on Saturdays for losers like me :/
LOL I promise you that if it weren't for me being married with a kid, I would be all about that. I don't have a life otherwise. But, being 31, I can relive what I wanted to do when I was 16 and freshly driving, and playing DJ Magic Mike bass cds. Bass was all the rage in the south back in '96.

LOL I promise you that if it weren't for me being married with a kid, I would be all about that. I don't have a life otherwise. But, being 31, I can relive what I wanted to do when I was 16 and freshly driving, and playing DJ Magic Mike bass cds. Bass was all the rage in the south back in '96.
I was 4 in '96.

you can google 151.9 saleen and see the videos for most people to hit those numbers their trunks are sealed off and subs and port are forward...in a small ported spl box
OK, that makes sense. Can systems configured as such play with the seats up? I understand that it can't at full power, but for standard music listening?

Probably 4+ hours.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Not sure, at least 3. Never been to Memphis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...