Anyone here from Mass or RI

gsr22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Boston,MA
Hey i was just wondering if there was any1 from mass or ri on this forum.

Im from stoughton m

I ask this for a couple of reasons.

1. It be nice to meet up over the summer.

2. Im going to be getting a new set of speakers rainbow germs most likely and im wondering if theres any expert installers in mass or ri.

3.I would like to listen to diffrent sets of high end speakers.

let me know:)

Hey, I'm from Springfield, MA. I should have my system (see signature) installed by next week.
Also, if you check the link here you'll notice that there is a show here in June.
I wish I could attend. I will be out of town that weekend. Let me know if there are any others you are aware of. I mostly do CT shows, but I am around springfield all the time.

There is a DB drag at trex in stamford (i think?) ct on the 16th, and then in springfield on the 17th, and then the next weekend on the 23rd i believe another show in east providence ri thats both a DB drag and a SLAP show.

There is also i think 2 more in june/july at trex audio

Hey i was just wondering if there was any1 from mass or ri on this forum.Im from stoughton m

I ask this for a couple of reasons.

1. It be nice to meet up over the summer.

2. Im going to be getting a new set of speakers rainbow germs most likely and im wondering if theres any expert installers in mass or ri.

3.I would like to listen to diffrent sets of high end speakers.

let me know:)
I just got back from Boston, was going to school in Waltham

I wish I could attend. I will be out of town that weekend. Let me know if there are any others you are aware of. I mostly do CT shows, but I am around springfield all the time.
You gotta come down to the Db Drag @ T-Rex audio

There is a DB drag at trex in stamford (i think?) ct on the 16th, and then in springfield on the 17th, and then the next weekend on the 23rd i believe another show in east providence ri thats both a DB drag and a SLAP show.
There is also i think 2 more in june/july at trex audio
T-Rex in Stratford. Manny is having a bunch more shows.

I met up with manny once. It is a couple hours from me though. I practically live in Mass. But I could probably make the trip a few more times.

I met up with manny once. It is a couple hours from me though. I practically live in Mass. But I could probably make the trip a few more times.
You can make it in an hour if you drive fast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was close lol. I should be there for the next show

oh I forgot you have a 6 banger stang. Believe me my Durango with my wall is probably slower, and a 1/4 of your gas mileage.
My durango gets about 15mpg. And is a lot faster than the mustang. But it does have the hemi.

And how is your durango doing? Still got the 4 Sx's in there? And are you good friends with Manny?

I got a guy down in new london I am hooking up who may be attending some of his shows later this summer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.